Monday, October 5, 2009

LOL

so a few entries ago i shared about how my mom recently learned how to use internet. And since then she has been emailing me, eumi, and my brother daily devotionals. She just copies the bible verse from The Daily Bread (which we've gotten since before I was born. It's seriously one of the constants in my life) But tonight's email was great. I will share.

p.s My mom calls reading the Daily Bread devotionals "eating the foods"


Hi chidrens,how are you? now I feel much ,look like back to normal, I just came back from beautiful 70' year birthday party,one of church member It was outdoor ganden party music was so good ! piano violin chello , lots of flowers nice decoration,best things I like worship part It was well design you know who was , He was vitamin lady's husband. anyway it was good time. by the way ,your father getting s/s benefit from now on he recieving $1060 q.month,he is very happy,Let's eat foods
Distottion
Your faith should not be in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.[1 Corinthins2;5]
this mortal life is far too brief,eternity too vast, to follow human sophistries and lose the soul at last
good night ...... please pray for eurri's exam.10-29-09 ok.




hehe one more....



Hi eugene eurri eumi
How is everything , now days life is very tough mommy has very difficult time I do not know what to do but I trust my Lord whatever He lead me, I will follow with full of thanks , Pray for me so Iwill not lose my control,
anyway,let's eat food otherwise we will die,
"Are you distracted ? "
Martha was distracted with much serving.[Luke 10;40]
If you are too busy for God, you are too busy.
Help me not to busy that I fail to devote time each day to prayer and reading Your Word


1 comment: