Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LA DEE DAA~

I am at the library...taking a break from studying. Everyone at the table is taking their turns losing steam and then falling asleep in their chair and then back to concentrate mode again. HAHA it is my turn to waste 5-10 min or so =] But since I aint got no twitter to write about my useless moment-to-moments. I will turn to my beloved blog <3

I have been meaning to write more. I ALMOST wrote this crazy emotional blog yesterday. But RIGHT as I was about to hit 'publish' I was like "Waait...am i gonna regret this one?" So i just saved it and didnt put it on here. Yes I think it was the right move. Haha these days I am really trying to be sober-minded. Cus being emo/emotional/filled with emotion (not good ones) can usually lead to some poor, unncessary, regrettable judgement aaand decisions.

Indeed.


Oright. Back to studying I go! KABLAAM!

1 comment:

  1. twitter ain't about useless moments!!!!!!!!!! GOSH MY LIFE IS IMPORTANT. ahaha just kidding.......

    aw I missed you blogging

    ReplyDelete