Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wrecked

Today I got into my first car accident ever. Man it sucked. But me and my car are fine, mostly (unlike my suggestive title) Hehe but it was still a shock. If you've ever been smashed or the smasher then you know what I'm talking about. Even now as I'm writing this entry my outside is fine but my insides are still calming down. I cant really explain the feeling any other way. Like the the hit shook my whole body and then starting from the outside in my cells stop shaking. So my skin is totally calm, but like my liver is still quivering just a tad bit. HAHA is that weird? whatever!

Other people seemed to have a crummy day today too. And by crummy I mean like crumbling, being broken, getting wrecked. It made me wonder about God and why He wrecks us. I mean yes the obvious answers are "because He loves us" and "for His glory" (which I dont doubt by the way) But I did wonder why he gets the most glory by wrecking us? Again the answer that automatically jumps into mind is "because when we're brought low and humbled, God receives the most glory" But I still wondered. Unlike my other conclusive blog entries though I dont have an answer for this one, except that...


it's good =]

5 comments:

  1. Jesus gave us a slap of reality. yay! no fail. success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, was this before or after I saw you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you're ok eurri!

    is your beetle ok? come visit us in sd again let's hang out, dominique! giiiirrlll!!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean, accidents are so scary...

    good thing it was a minor accident though!

    thanks for your prayers! they kept me safe (except for the diarrhea)!

    ReplyDelete