Thursday, August 13, 2009

Madness

Hmm. So much change in such a short time no? I dont know. HAHA

Well. I am now officially serving at youth group in church! =O Yep I ate durian wafer and burped up gas for an entire day at the retreat last weekend. LOL. What has God gotten me into? Haha but seriously I dont think anyone but me knows how much grace is in my serving at church. But thank you God, redeemer of all things.

The STSMers are BACK!! Man. They were so blessed. How do I know? Cus I've only heard "the faintest whispers of how great You are" and it's been a crazy blessing to me already. I've only had crumbs but they're tasty!

....

Wow. I totally went on a yogurtree break while writing this and now I dont remember what else I had to say. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eurri,
    I found your blog randomly and I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts! =)
    That is all hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had crumbs but they're tasty!

    LOL. You're such a crackup Yoodi.

    and you WOULD go to yogurtree. Dude that place is bomb.

    ReplyDelete