Sunday, December 14, 2008

We'll See...

Wow. I just spontaneously created a blog. Or actually maybe not so spontaneously because lately I've been wanting to make one, perhaps I have a lot on my mind. Yes, I think I do. And I decided to go with eblogger because I just recently discovered that a lot more people I know have this, it's like a hidden world exclusive only for people who are pensive and like to write, sort of. I'm not much of a writer, but I do think a lot. And talk a lot. Haha. I just like to share things about myself. And now it is available for all to read and know... hmm, I dont know if that's exactly a good thing. But I realized a while back (during India team testimony sharing in Mexico to be exact) that if anything I've experienced or struggle with now can be a blessing to even one person who knows about it, then it's worth sharing. Yes, you are not alone.

Yea... so please dont slap me if I get heavy-duty or emo in this. It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to. MAH...anyway

I actually do have sort've a heavy-duty realization about myself that I discovered yesterday. Heavy enough that it made me open a gmail account just so I could start this blog and write about it.

BAH! Now I'm having second thoughts about sharing intimate details about myself. AHAH. I will share. Just not now, I have a phyiscs final to study for -_- DEATH!

what a great first post...

2 comments: