Sunday, April 5, 2009

bitterSWEET

Today's KCM chapel was SO good. Palm Sunday was wonderful. Today all the 2K9 Stsmers officially found out their teams/teammates. HOW EXCITING! Makes me remember everything wonderful about India/STSM 2K8. I know that india team we joke about how we'll never die but HONESTLY, I have this crazy deep love for my india team and for stsm 2k8 in general. And even though we're not all super-updated in each other's lives, the flames are so readily rekindled. Or at least it is to me. It's a beautiful gift from God.

2009 is gonna be a crazy year. It's already been a crazy 3+ months. God has some crazy plans for this year. CRAZY CRAZY!


**************************

HAHA so I realized that I've got more to say...

But first I am very curious to know who reads this thing. Tell me! Alas, that is my downfall. My curiosity is the death of me. But I still want to know. HAHA. I wish some people had blogs because I am especially curious what goes in the minds of certain people. I guess I could just ask them what they're thinking but sometimes it's not my place and I cant really make them share with me. I'm sure people are curious too. For the record I am not offended by questions. (Or have yet to be anyway) So feel free to drop a question whenever. Whatevs.

5 comments:

  1. i read. =)

    and i didn't know you liked questions. so maybe next time, i'll ask. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hyerim and i read! :)

    ditto to what mike said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eurri! I read. :)

    I'm curious too about what people think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bittersweeeeet, you're gona be the death of me.
    I don't want you, but I need you,
    I love you and hate you at the very same time.

    maha. mollas.

    I reeeeead. You need to tell me that you read too. woman!
    INDIA2k9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete